PLAT is hiring!
November 21st, 2019, Berkeley, CA
We are looking for talented landscape architects to join our team! We have several positions available.
Mid-level Landscape Architect / Designer
An ideal mid-level candidate should be a creative thinker and problem solver who is keen to explore new approaches and techniques, and be able to generate a range of solutions and drawings from design concept stage to design documentation stage.
Entry-level Landscape Designer
A viable candidate should be an enthusiastic learner willing to contribute ideas at all project stages, confident in a team studio environment., have a hands-on approach to design, be passionate about the industry and practice of landscape architecture and care about our changing role in shaping built environment.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of SketchUp or other 3-D modeling software
- Construction document and detailing experience is a plus
- Strong hand graphic for conceptual design
- Detail oriented and organized
- Skilled in collaboration and able to take direction from the team
- For mid-level applications, minimum 5 years of experience in a design office environment.
- Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture Degree from an accredited program
Please email a letter of interest, your resume and a PDF of work samples (maximum 10MB) to email@example.com